Strength supplements, as the name suggests, is a great way to improve your performance at the gym and increase your muscular strength. They help in improving your nutrient intake and also gift you with shorter recovery time during workouts. These supplements act as a food for muscles and increase your muscle strength. Mentioned below are few of the best supplements you can depend on to get effective results:
Top 5 Strength Supplements
1) Creatine Monohydrate: This supplement is considered to be quite safe and is a great strength-enhancer. It increases the availability of creatine and phosphocreatine(PCr) in your muscles thereby, assisting them to maintain energy while exercising. It also ensures faster recovery in between sets. Thus, if you want to improve your performance during workouts or are interested in building muscles, creatine is the supplement for you.
2) Branched Chain Amino Acids: Sipping BCAAs during workouts helps to speed up the recovery process and this is the reason why most strength athletes or body builders rely on this supplement. You can also avoid muscle damage or soreness and also promote protein synthesis and suppress protein degradation with the help of this supplement.
3) Citrulline Malate: CM is quite popular as a performance booster. The combination of L-citrulline and malate increases the rate of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) while exercising and increased rate of PCr recover after workouts. This helps you to perform better in workouts and helps fight both mental and physical fatigue. It is also beneficial to reduce soreness after workouts.
4) NO Boosters: Foods like radishes, beetroots, and pomegranates are a way to increase Nitric Oxides (NO) production. These helps to reduce soreness and increase skeletal muscle blood flow which in turn, leads to the improvement of your performance and strength while working out.
5) Whey Protein: It improves your muscles recovery process after a strenuous workout and is a fast digesting protein. An article published in The American Journal of clinical nutrition suggests that protein supplementation increases muscle mass and improves strength. Whey protein has a combination of whey and casein, which keeps the body in a high anabolic state for a long time. This increases the rate of protein synthesis and minimizes any muscle breakdown.
When you follow a rigorous workout routine, it becomes a necessity to intake the right diet. All your diet requirements may not be fulfilled with the food you eat. So, you may surely go for the supplements but, its important to consult an expert before opting for any such supplements. For any fitness query, visit us at Gympik.
**Gympik doesn’t promote any brand or product, the products mentioned in this article are only for informational purposes and derived after thorough research.