We are in search of people who have a passion for health and fitness and a flair for writing. At Gympik, were looking to produce more high quality, educational content that keeps the audience engaged and provides with an in-depth knowledge about overall wellbeing. If thats what you foresee yourself doing, you are the perfect fit for Gympik Guest Blogging!
Who Can Write For Us?
If you are a master trainer, fitness influencer, yoga guru, martial artist, nutritionist, sports therapist or a general fitness enthusiast and want to share your knowledge about health and fitness, you are welcome to share your ideas.
Who Will Read Your Blog?
Gympik attracts more than 5 lakhs unique visitors every month. As a guest blogger of Gympik, your blog will get exposure to this audience including the 30k+ Instagram followers and 1 Lakh+ Facebook followers. At Gympik, we believe in sharing knowledge and if you are the one who believes in this too, we need you already.
Why Should You Write For Us?
- Reach A Wider Audience
- Enhance Your Social Media Presence
- Build Your Online Influence
- Become an authority Blogger
- Instant Exposure To Targeted Traffic
- Establish Authority
- Strengthen Your SEO
- Top 3 bloggers of the month will be featured on our social media channels
What Should You Write About?
You can choose topics from any of the below arenas of health and fitness.
- Zumba, Aerobics, Martial arts
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Womens Health & Fitness, Pre & Post pregnancy
- Wellness – Lifestyle, Mental wellness, sex & beauty
- Diet & nutrition- diet plans, recipes, healthy diet tips, nutrition, clean eating
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
- The articles should be at least of 800-1000 words with relevant information and expertise. Only unique topics related to Fitness, Wellness, Diet & Nutrition is accepted. (Choose from the categories given above)
- The article submitted by the guest blogger should pass plagiarism test and should be 100% original as a part of Gympik Editorial policy and as per the best SEO practices, the same article should not be re-purposed, republished, or used otherwise for any other website or similar platform, by the blogger.
- Gympik will have the editorial control and Gympik can modify, change, and alter the content of the article as per requirement at its own discretion.
- The article should have a proper intro, body and conclusion.
- The articles should be shared in a word doc and not copy-pasted in an email.
- Gympik can ask the writer to change, modify and re-work on an article or any part thereof, post evaluation by the Editor and the writer should follow the guidelines mentioned by the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) from Gympik. [Also we encourage only Unique & Engaging content on our blog, if we find the content irrelevant, copied, duplicated or not according to our content standards, Gympik has sole discretion to reject such content]
- Gympik doesnt promote any product or services. Please note not to include any such content in the article you submit.
- Gympik might ask the writer to provide relevant images/videos related to an article during submission of that particular article. Irrelevant images or copyright images will not be accepted.
- Writers have to share a small bio with the article.
- The article will be published under the category Expert’s Guide of Gympik Blog with the writer’s bio and website.
- Gympik encourages guest bloggers by promoting a link back to the author’s website/blog in the Bio section. [Links on keywords is not accepted and is against our SEO guidelines, either a direct link to your website or article is provided or link on a phrase is accepted]
- The writer has to submit the topic ideas with a calendar that mentions the date of article submission before submitting the articles.
- The article will be published within a week post editorial evaluation. So have patience!
- Gympik reserves the right to republish the article or share it on Gympiks social channels giving due credits to the author.
- Gympik does not pay for guest blogs.
- Violation of any of the above rule will make you ineligible as a guest blogger on Gympik.
- Editor/s reserve the right to accept or deny any post without any further explanation.
I Am Interested! What Next?
Got more questions? Dont hesitate to add your queries while filling up the form below. Our team will get in touch with you in 72 hours!