Sticking up to a fitness routine is a tough and tiring task. Sometimes you dont have the right amount of motivation while the other times you dont know what works for your body. Moreover, we are the believer of one-size-suits-all when it comes to fitness and try to follow blindly what worked for others. However, the best way to get the most reliable service and satisfactory results is to hire a personal trainer.
There was a time in the past when personal trainers were considered to be reserved only for the celebrities and models as they were in the beauty business. But, now with health being a prime concern for most of us and healthy living a lifestyle choice, personal trainers have become a common trend. Nope, you dont have to splurge moolah for it, they are easy on your pocket and great for your health too! So, we are here to discuss all that you need to know about a personal trainer.
Who is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainer is the one who has a refined knowledge of health with certifications to back that knowledge and, a keen interest in fitness training. The services which a personal trainer is eligible to provide include:
1) Personal trainer assesses your fitness levels and designs a workout plan that works for you. With a personal trainer, you get a specific workout plan that is bound to work on you and if it doesnt, the plan can be changed and modified to make it work for you.
2) Personal trainer helps you reach your fitness goals faster- be it losing weight, toning your body or preparing for a specific sport. They assist you in achieving it efficiently by giving you the training you need. Thereby, driving you towards your goal.
3) Your workout sessions with personal trainer are customized for you and more individualized.
4) Your personal trainer keeps a track of your progress, boosts your motivation levels and assists in maintaining a healthy eating plan.
Why should you hire a Personal Trainer?
First things first, if you are investing any amount on something you need to know why? So, mentioned below are the reasons why you should hire a personal trainer:
1) When you are not seeing results: If you have been exercising for a while now but, cannot see the results you should consider hiring a personal trainer. Your trainer assists you with a customized fitness regimen, suggest you the necessary changes to make in your lifestyle and ensure that your efforts result in visible changes.
2) When you dont know where to start from: If you are beginner and bewildered to pick the right choice or rather the right way to begin , hiring a fitness coach should be a good start. Your trainer guides you through a workout routine, teach you the right way of exercising and make sure you dont overs train yourself. He assists you in taking one step at a time and maintain consistency.
3) When You need accountability and motivation: If you are among those who give in to laziness and often need a motivational boost, then personal trainer is for you. A personal trainer provides you with the much-needed motivation to sweat out those extra kilos or chisel out the abs. Your time and money both turn into visible results and that lead you towards success.
4) When You have a specific injury, illness or condition: If you are suffering from any specific injury or issues like arthritis, heart disease etc. you should workout with a personal trainer. It doesnt only help you follow the right set of exercises, but also proves to be a boon to avoid any further problems.
5) When You are training for specific sport or event: Special events require special training and that is why personal trainers are a blessing. If you are training yourself for any specific event like marathons or sports, hiring a personal trainer helps you maximize your efforts and reach your goals faster.
Thing to look for in a good Personal Trainer
Once you decide on hiring a personal trainer the next big question is how you will decide which personal trainer to hire! Also, there are certain qualities which your personal trainer should possess to help you efficiently! So, here are the things you should look for in a good personal trainer.
1) Certifications: When you are investing on a personal trainer make sure to invest smartly. Ask for the certifications and experience he possesses. Its better to hire a certified trainer as it leads to faster results. Gympik helps you to get a free demo session in which you can easily judge his/her skills and expertise.
2) Communicate wisely: A good trainer should drive you towards your goal and keep you motivated. For that, your trainer should be passionate and motivated enough to drive you towards your fitness goal. Talk to your trainer wisely, know how motivated they are and their way of dealing with clients. Decide after being sure about all your concerns.
3) Experience: The number of years of experience your trainer has speaks a lot about his proficiency in training people. Its very important to hire an experienced trainer as that will turn out to be fruitful for you. An experienced trainer knows the right solutions for problems which trainees face while working out. Moreover, an experienced trainer is like an experienced doctor, the more the experience the better the trainer.
4) Seek out for References: Check with people who your trainer has trained before. Try to investigate on the knowledgeability and eligibility of your trainer. This helps you in understanding your trainer better and gives you an insight into how useful it will be for you.
This is how Gympik’s Personal Training services work
We understand the doubts and confusion you have while hiring a personal trainer. Therefore, if you are someone who are hard pressed for time, Gympik provides personal training services at the comfort of your home to know how, check this link.
Staying fit and healthy is a task that requires effort, patience , and money all working together in the right direction. Also, hiring a personal trainer works like a catalyst. Choose your personal trainer smartly and cherish your health like never before. You will surely enjoy the perks of having a trainer and if you need any assistance in finding the right trainer for yourself, contact us at Gympik.