Fitness freaks in Kolkata, we just made the process of choosing the perfect gym easy for you! After a lot of research, here’s a list of the 10 best gyms in Kolkata which will help you pick the best one for you.
1. Grit Fitness, Chittaranjan Avenue
Grit Fitness is one of the best gyms in Kolkata, located in Chittaranjan Avenue, beside Mahajati Sadan, the core philosophy driving Grit Fitness is that “everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle”. With some of the best fitness trainers in the city, Grit Fitness also boasts top-notch equipment from international brands. Whether you are a pro or an absolute beginner or an athlete or just looking for a fun way to get fit, Grit Fitness has something to offer everyone. Worth a try!
Grit Fitness Location:
174, C.R Avenue, Chittaranjan Avenue, Shyam Market 1st Floor , Ram Mandir, Beside Mahajati Sadan, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
What is Grit Fitness Membership Fees?
Annual Fees: ₹ 20,000
2. Physiomax GYM, Salt Lake and Dum Dum
Physiomax Gym is a Government registered institute established in 2009 by late Dr. S. Sinha with a vision to make quality services available to everyone. Physiomax, today with the leadership of Dr.Meghna Sharma (MPT ortho) & Dr.Rupam Sinha (MPT ortho) provides fitness, sports physiotherapy services & has spanned out to three successful institutes in Kolkata in four years. With the tagline “Maximizing Life”, Physiomax Gym aims to ensure that teamwork of visiting doctors, physiotherapists & fitness trainers can provide tailor-made treatment & approaches for each individual.
Physiomax Gym Locations:
- Dum Dum Center: 240, Jessore Rd, Clive House, Nagerbazar, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700028
- Salt Lake Center: CL-236, 1st Floor, Ssctor – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
What is Physiomax Gym Membership Fees?
Annual Fees: ₹ 12,000
3. Rush Fitness, Alipore, Camac Street, Salt Lake and Southern Avenue
One of the swankiest gym chains in Kolkata, Rush Fitness prides itself on its world-beating facilities. Spread across a massive floor area, the spacious and well-lit interiors usher in the kind of positive motivation you need to hit the gym. Equipped with every kind of state-of-the-art equipment imaginable, Rush Fitness has everything you need to chisel yourself into shape. Apart from the cardio and weight training, also on offer are Zumba classes, Yoga classes, CrossFit as well as personal training from some of the best trainers in the industry.
Rush Fitness Locations:
- Alipore: 144, Remount Road Opp. Toni & Guy Salon Kolkata – 700027
- Camac Street: 22, Camac Street Block-C, 6th Floor Above Pantaloons Kolkata – 700016
- Salt Lake City: 3A, Rammohan Mullick Garden Lane Opp. Salt Lake Stadium, Raikva, 5th floor Kolkata – 700010
- Sothern Avenue: 163, S P Mukherjee Road, Thapar House, 1st Floor (Near Kalighat Metro Station) Kolkata – 700026
What is Rush Fitness Membership Fees?
Annual Fees: ₹ 27,600
4. Endorphins – Corrective Exercise Studio, Ballygunge, Alipore and Park Street
If you are someone who’s looking for not just a gym in Kolkata but a complete lifestyle change then Endorphins is the place for you. Emphasizing on functional workouts which are both practical as well as simple to follow, it is one of the few gyms that encourages machine-free workouts. At Endorphins, the aim is to completely turn your lifestyle around. Right from posture correction, to changing your lifestyle as well as your diet, the overall vision at Endorphins is to equip members with the knowledge which will allow them to turn their lives around.
Endorphins – Corrective Exercise Studio Locations:
- Ballygunge: 23/1, Rustamjee St, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Alipore Road: 19 A, First Floor, Raj Kiran Building, Alipore Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
- Park Street: Building 7th Floor, Park Centre, 24, Park St, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
What is Endorphins Corrective Exercise Studio Membership Fees?
Annual Fees: ₹ 24,000
5. Karma Fitness, Lake Avenue, Sarat Bose Road, Punjab Beradree and Hazra
Established in 2009, Karma Fitness has been helping Kolkata stay in shape since a decade now. A favourite with the members, many of whom have been with the gym since its inception, team Karma are firm believers of the idiom “Every lock has a different key”. With some of the best equipment in the industry, Karma Fitness also distinguishes itself from its peers by emphasizing on empathy and compassion for the members who hail from all walks of life. With a vision of making fitness a way of life for not just the members but any fitness enthusiast. Karma also conducts regular educational workshops about fitness.
Karma Fitness Locations:
- Lake Avenue: 19, Lake Avenue, near Menoka Cinema, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
- Sarat Bose Road: P,23 Raja Basanta Roy Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
- Punjab Beradree: 7, Mayfair Road, 2nd floor, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Hazra: 70/1, Hazra Road (above Motorcade Car Showroom), 1st floor, West Bengal 700019
What is Karma Fitness Membership Fees?
Annual Fees: ₹ 22,000
6. Asian Fitness Centre, Anandapur
One of the key players in Kolkata’s fitness industry, Asian Fitness Centre has established itself as a one-stop destination for fitness enthusiasts in the city. Equipped with some of the best equipment, you’ll never fall short of the variety of workouts. With some of the best trainers in the industry who are professional, qualified and yet friendly, Asian Fitness Centre has helped thousands of its members turn their life around.
Asian Fitness Center Location:
East Kolkata Township: 33 R.R. Plot Ruby, Near Rail Vihar, Anandapur, East Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
What is Asian Fitness Center Membership Fees:
Annual Fees: ₹ 7500
7. Rage Fitness Studio, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Elgin
Want to find out what your body is made of before you begin chiselling it? Come over to Rave Fitness Studio on Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose road. One of the few gyms equipped with state-of-the-art Body Composition Analysis machine, Rave Fitness Studio is super popular in the city. Offering a wide variety of workouts ranging from CrossFit, High-intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Hypertrophy, kettlebell, sports conditioning, powerlifting, and mixed martial arts, Rave Fitness Studio is worth a visit.
Rage Fitness Studio Location:
32, Kalighat Rd, Jatin Das Park, Patuapara, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025
What is Rage Fitness Studio Membership Fees:
Annual Fees: ₹ 25,000
8. Xtreme KrossFit Fitness Studio, Lake Town and Dum Dum Road
The moment you hear the word CrossFit, the first thing that comes to your mind is a blur of men and women sweating it out to some crazy high-intensity workouts. If this indeed is your scene then Xtreme CrossFit Fitness Studio will not disappoint you! Their expert trainers are thorough professionals who take their job extremely seriously. Apart from the regular training routine, this fitness studio also offers yoga, aerobics and Zumba.
Xtreme CrossFit Fitness Studio Locations:
- Dum Dum: 65 Dum Dum Road, Ghosh Para, Near hanuman Mandir Kolkata 700074
- Lake Town: P-175 Laketown B-Block Near Host Restaurant Kolkata 700089
- Keshtopur: 93A, Prafulla Kanan West,AC Block,3rd Floor, Keshtopur Kolkata 700101
What is Xtreme CrossFit Fitness Studio Membership Fees:
Annual Fees: ₹12,000
9. Talwalkars, CIT Road, Near Birla Temple and Salt Lake
Founded in the year 1932 by Mr Vishnupant Talwalkar, the Talwalkars brand is one of the oldest and most respected names in the fitness industry. With over 150 gyms across 80 cities in India Talwalkars has consistently delivered value to it’s over 200,000 strong customer base. With a wide variety of offerings including personal training, nutrition counselling, yoga, spa, aerobics among others, Talwalkars brings world-class fitness to you for a very nominal price.
Talwalkars Kolkata Location:
BE – 72, Sector 1, Near Swimming Pool, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700064
What is Talwalkars Membership Fees:
10. Flash Fitness, Camac Street
If you’re bored of your regular gym and want to try something different then you cannot miss Flash Fitness. With certified trainers and numerous fun yet intensive dance forms to choose from, Flash Fitness makes burning calories fun! Members can choose from bachata, contemporary, hip hop, ballet, Zumba and salsa classes. Apart from the dance forms, you can also hone your skills in Kickboxing and Taekwondo.
Flass Fitness Location:
6th Floor, 3 A, Camac St, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
What is Flash Fitness Membership Fees:
Annual Fees: ₹12,000
Explore best gyms near you: