Have you ever thought the simplest of things in your daily life could be signs of poor health or a result of nutritional deficiency? It’s time to discuss about symptoms that go unnoticed in our day to day lives that signal some dietary or health issues we ignore and can wreck havoc on our health.
Pungent and Strong body odor
In most of the cases, body odor is caused by simple causes known to us such as poor personal hygiene practices, eating too spicy foods, too less water intake or teens undergoing puberty. But, we fail to notice the gravest reasons that could also contribute to worsening the situation. Take a closer look at these reasons.
• Body odor in women could also be the result of menopause.
• Extreme mental and physical stress could contribute to bad body odor.
• It could suggest your poor kidney and liver functioning. As a result, toxin in your body gets piled up in your body and creates bad odor.
• An overactive thyroid gland or hyperthyroidism could be the reason behind bad body odor.
• It’s time to focus on your diet—imbalance in magnesium and or zinc in your food could be causing you embarrassment.
• If you are a non-vegetarian, your low carb and high protein diet that includes fish, chicken, beef or pork should be blamed here for your pungent body odor.
There will be hardly anyone on earth, who hasn’t had a headache that spoiled at least one of the superb plans. Though headache alone can be a serious disease, chronic headache could suggest you have one or more of the below health issues. Among many others, the common headaches can be categorized as primary and secondary headaches. Headaches can last for anytime between a few hours to few weeks depending on the type of headache. The reason behind your headache could be any of these, find out which one stands true for you.
• The most common headache, tension-type headache, is the result of muscle contractions in the head, behind eyes and neck. This is the result of stressful life at work or home.
• If you are under any kind of medication for pain, overdose of it could cause rebound headaches.
• Your poor sleeping habits or lack of sound sleep can also be the reason you wake up with a bad headache.
• Headaches can be the reason of tapering blood vessels and dehydrated body.
• Unhealthy lifestyle and untimely food consumption that lead to acidity, gastric problems and indigestion can trigger headache.
You may also like: 5 Frustrating Experiences You Have When You Forget your Headphone For Workout!
Excessive hair fall, thinning, or breakage
If you are suffering from excessive hair loss or if your hair is losing luster even after trying out all the old wives’ tales and expensive hair care products, then it’s time you consult your doctor or give a second thought to your regular habits. Among the many, one of the most common reasons behind your thinning and brittle hair could be pollution and dandruff. Are you aware of these major reasons which trigger hair loss could actually be the symptoms of some poor health conditions? See below:
Loss of sexual desire
The common problem of urban life is loss of sexual desire or hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) known in medical terminology. Despite how familiar we are with this condition, most of us are unaware of the actual reason behind this. Sexual dysfunction can be the outcome of physical, psychological or unhealthy lifestyle practices. Here are some of the reasons that indicate your poor health and lifestyle.
You may also like: Is Your steamy act between the Sheets Considered as Exercise?
Getting angry easily
Though we consider anger as an emotion that occurs when something goes wrong and we don’t expect that to happen at that point of time, but sudden outburst at regular intervals may convey more than what meets our eyes. Are you finding it difficult to suppress your anger at times where you should keep your calm and behave? There are several reasons that can trigger your anger—from bodily functions to mental conditions. Some of the major reasons have been mentioned below:
Thus, simplest things or mere physical irregularities in our lives could imply some of the gravest dysfunctions in our bodies. It’s time to look closely into our regular habits and reorganize them to healthier alternatives to bypass major consequences.