Fitness Motivational Quotes for Kick-Ass Sweat-Sesh! June 23, 2017 649 0
The body says yes, but a piece of your heart feebly says “NO”! Lack of motivation to hit the gym and do some excruciating workouts— sometimes the thought of it can scare the hell out of us! Yeah, we’ve all been there and it happens to the best of us! There are times when we fall out of the fitness wagon and the motivation that drives us towards lifting those heavy barbells goes out of the window. And then, we need some push to give our soul a positive nudge and make the motivation flow to fight all that deters our fitness progress!
15 motivational quotes from the greatest fitness enthusiasts
- “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.”- Ronnie Coleman, eight-time Mr. Olympia
- Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.”– Sylvester Stallone, actor
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.”– Jack LaLanne, bodybuilder known as the “Godfather of Fitness”
- “I know that if I set my mind to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.”- David Beckham, internationally renowned former soccer player
- It’s not about having time! It’s about making time for workout. – Unknown
- Do what others won’t. So tomorrow you can do what others can’t. – Jerry Rice, former American football wide receiver
- “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps, American former competitive swimmer.
- “You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go.” – Drew Brees,an American football quarterback
- “I was never a natural athlete, but I paid my dues in sweat and concentration, and took the time necessary to learn karate and became a world champion.” – Chuck Norris, American martial artist, actor.
- “We must appreciate and never underestimate our own inner power.”– Noah Galloway, 2014 Ultimate Men’s Health Guy
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor
- “I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve—not only to please the coach and the fans—but also to feel satisfied with myself.” – Cristiano Ronaldo, Footballer
- “You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.” – Joe Manganiello, Actor
- The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do for the next seven days to achieve your goals! – Unknown
- To workout or not to workout? What a stupid question! – Unknown
Fitness is a choice that we make to keep our body healthy and worth looking at! Yeah, who doesn’t want to look a million bucks and defy age? Fitness is a habit that leads you towards the goal where becoming the best version of yourself is the only choice you are left with. Beat the dilemma and lift your spirit up (Hell yeah, some weight too!) to work on your body, because it’s noone’s business to prep you up for the journey. So, when your heart says ‘no’, just put a sock in it and lace up your gym shoes to make it happen!